Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mục Đồng  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 1999 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
Mục Đồng

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 90 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Bạn cĩ biết bạn cĩ thể gởi Email bằng lời qua microphone, dùng Sonic mail.

Bạn cĩ thể đến đây để download FREE software
http://www.sonicmail.com/index.html

Người nhận nghe trực tiếp bằng real audio, nếu bạn của bạn khơng cĩ real audio thì đến dây download FREE real audio
http://www.real.com

Chúc các bạn vui vẻ khi lên net.

Tom

áng mây bay
Mục Đồng

lp  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 11, 1999 3:14:00 PM(UTC)
lp

Groups: Registered

Íve seen they demonstrated this product on the "Computer chronicle show" 2 months ago and it didn't work very well. They still have flaws in this software because the voice data does not fully recognize human voices. I saw a man who is fluently in English and operated the software on the show made a lot of mistakes. Imagine the problem would be worse for Vietnamese speaking English and the people who still have accent when speaking.

Have you used this softwarẻ If you do, you can tell us how it works.

Mục Đồng  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 11, 1999 3:56:00 PM(UTC)
Mục Đồng

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 90 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Hi Đ!

That work wonderful for every onẹ I already did. That working good, the solution is very simplẹ

They use the program conver your voice to real audio file so every one can hear by real audio software, that it.

Example:

With out Sonic mail if I want to sent my friend email with voice messagẹ I have to do:

I use real producer recording my voice to real file, after that I use FTP upload to my web site, make the link, streaming that file with .ram for web user can listen livẹ Afger that I email to my friend let them know I made that real audio file for him/her.

That to complex for every onẹ U have to have Real Producer, know how use it, U have to have FTP program and know how to use it, U have to get your web space on some web server, know basic about how to made link, know how to made .ram file, after that have to sent email to friend let them know, and delete for second mail. Soooooo that to complex. I knew how to do that, but With Sonic mail they do all for yoụ Sonic Mail made your life simplẹ

If receiver can listen to music on the web so they can listen to you email messagẹ

This program don't convert your voice to character that the one you talking about.

Tom

áng mây bay
Mục Đồng